The West Virginia Behavioral Healthcare Providers Association is located in Charleston, West Virginia. The Association’s members are behavioral healthcare provider organizations serving recipients in each of the State’s fifty-five counties. We are committed to creating and sustaining healthy and secure communities. Vital to this commitment is a network of organizations and advocates promoting services of unparalleled value.
All individuals in West Virginia have access to a responsive, high-quality, integrated and comprehensive array of behavioral health services.
The West Virginia Behavioral Healthcare Providers Association promotes a quality system of behavioral health care for West Virginians
- Effective, resource-sensitive, and outcome-based healthcare must include behavioral healthcare services.
- Services must reflect a holistic approach that responds to the needs of individuals throughout their lives.
- All individuals should be afforded the opportunity to have access to necessary behavioral healthcare services.
- We advocate for our principles at the local, state, and national level.
- Our historic values and practices provide a strong foundation for the design and provision of an accessible, community-based service.
- Strong West Virginia Behavioral Healthcare Providers Association (Organizational Infrastructure)
- Public Policy (Rules, Regulations and Laws)
- Advocacy (Education on what we know and believe)